Regular Hand Washing has always been one of the best ways to protect yourself and your family from getting sick. So, Post COVID-19 regular hand washing should remain a culture.
It is therefore important to remember to wash your hands at these key times:
1.Before, during, and after preparing food.
2. Before eating food.
3. Before and after caring for someone at home who is sick with vomiting or diarrhea.
4. Before and after treating a cut or wound.
5. After using the toilet.
6. After changing diapers or cleaning up a child who has used the toilet
7. After blowing your nose, coughing, or sneezing
8. After touching an animal, animal feed, or animal waste
9. After handling pet food or pet treats
10. After touching garbage
As we still battle with the COVID-19 Pandemic, do not forget to WASH YOUR HANDS;
1. After you have been in a public place and touched an item or surface that may be frequently touched by other people, such as door handles, tables, gas pumps, shopping carts, or electronic cashier registers/screens, etc.
2.Before touching your eyes, nose, or mouth because that’s how germs enter our bodies.
So, How many times did you wash your hands today?